We ourselves are entrepreneurs: we started out from scratch and built a successful business based on our values and our “Tomorrow is human” vision.
We constantly generate opportunities for a vast talent community and encourage our team members to have an impact and make a difference. This is how our team has grown to more than 7,750 talented people of 95 different nationalities, spread across 5 continents and 65 countries.
We have many brands in our portfolio and regardless of their expertise or the sector they operate in, they all share a single mission: achieving businesses’ and entrepreneurs’ ambitions.
As part of Mantu’s booming growth, we are looking for a new colleague within our IT department.This Department Create and provide an entire customized Enterprise Resource Planning (ARP) system to ensure all users's need. Also, Implement solutions to improve technology and communication and provide easy accesses to the information.
As Domain Manager for HR, Legal & Recruitment products, you will be responsible of :
- Products’ strategy leader: define objectives, allocate resources & monitor the proper implementation
- Domain roadmap owner: demand management, assessment of suitability and adequacy with the roadmap
- Product owner manager : Coaching a team, direct reporting and daily operational management
- Define the strategy and the product vision of the Mantu's HRIS, including web and mobile apps
- Establish timelines and affect ressources to products (SCRUM Methodology).
- Business analyst & process mapping : production of users story and backlogs refinement
- Lead the implementation and communication of the new related applications
Ideal Profile :
- Master Degree is preferable
- Previous experiences in HRIS / SIRH (more than 3 years)
- Fluent in French and English. Other languages would be desirable
- You have good communication skills
- You pay attention to details
- Be part of an international, multicultural environment of 7,750 talented people over 60 countries and 5 continents
- Join a fast-growing global group with a turnover of €565M and over 1,000 clients across the world
- Explore opportunities to grow quickly with a tailor-made career path: 70% of our key senior talent joined the company at entry level
- Take advantage of over 500 training courses in our ACADEMY catalogue, which includes programs in interpersonal communication, team management, project management, etc.
- Get the opportunity to support nonprofit organizations thanks to our Foundation initiatives and volunteering platform OneSmallStep
- Depending on your performance and eligibility criteria, you can benefit from international mobility opportunities and progress your career worldwide, and/or experience other departments and sectors
- Unlock your full potential, both professionally and personally.